Mobile bars are becoming increasingly popular additions to any event including birthdays, weddings, engagements or even an office party. Elite Group has the experience to take care of all the details! Our mobile bars are available across the North West and beyond, and if you have the location then we have your drinks for the night sorted! In this article we look at some of the reasons you should hire a mobile bar for your next big event.
- Create an al fresco experience A spring or summer weddingis always a chance to enjoy the great outdoors and a scenic environment. If you set up an outdoor area at your venue, you can have it centred around your chosen Elite Group mobile bar service. You can also add barbecues and buffets, which can be served outside – (Hopefully the weather is good), and add in an acoustic performance from your musical wedding entertainers, which will really help set the atmosphere nicely.
- Drinks on tap You can keep the drinks flowing all day – and night – at your next event with one of our mobile bar services, ensuring a constant source of drinks on the day.
- Cater to the masses From soft drinks to champagne, our mobile bar services can offer a wide selection of drinks for you to choose from for your event guests. We have access to all types of soft drinks, prosecco, larger/beer, ciders and of course all spirits including everyone’s favourite, gin!
- You can dress it up From personalised drinking straws, cocktail umbrellas, cordial flavourings as favours and personalised drinks and menus, there are lots of ways that you can bring your mobile bar service into the wider theme of your big event.
- Add to your theme Rustic and vintage-themed events will delight in the opportunities of a mobile bar service. You can tailor any bar to fit them theme of your event depending on however you see fit.
- Another bar service You can take the strain off your indoor bar, if your chosen venue offers one, you could provide another place for guests to get their drinks. This reduces queuing time and helps your event be less condensed.
- Photo opportunities – “Do it for the gram” Get behind the bar and pull a pint or pose with the first drinks poured. There are lots of opportunities for your event photographer to get snap happy. Don’t forget to hashtag
- Evening entertainment For your event, and in particular a wedding, you may have guests simply coming to just a reception, evening additions will make them feel special and as if they haven’t missed out on all the day’s celebrations. For the attendees that have been at your wedding all day, introducing a new element for the evening will keep excitement levels at a high, and keep it fresh.
- Enjoy the novelty It’s not every day that you can host a dedicated drinks service, so make the most of a mobile bar on your big event.
Our goal is to provide the best customer service and to answer all of your questions in a timely manner.